SERV Validator Guides
When using our guides or tips you can always assume the following things that aren't really specified in the Harmony Documents. We call this "The Easy Node Way" which helps with organization and security:
- Setup a user account to run harmony
- Don't use
harmonyas account names!!!
- We suggest your username as something like
- Use a folder in your user home directory to store harmony
- We suggest /home/serviceharmony/harmony
There is no setup help or support officially provided to validators by the blockchains you are your own help desk. It's always best to fully learn your system before going live on a blockchain. If you do get stuck you can always ask for help in:
- SERV Twitter (opens in a new tab) is the best spot for all things Harmony first for fastest response.
- More soon!
Want to help us out for helping you out? Our subscriptons start as low as $5 a month!
Have a lot of questions? Become an 'Easy Technical Supporter' and unlock a subscribers only priority support chat!
Get more info here:
Easy Node Discord Subscriptions (opens in a new tab)